miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

Films


People like film because of their stories give the chance to experience things out of ours realities. Thru films, people can live another life, be another person, or have a funny life if they have a bored one, for example. Besides, films make people to see the world with “glasses” that don’t belong to them. That’s why films can make people more emphatic and conscious, and give them some knowledge about other realities.


My favorite film is “Pride and Prejudice”(2005). It’s a love movie based in an English novel with the same name, written by Jane Austen. This film was directed by Joe Wrigh. The principal characters are Elizabeth Bennet, played by Keira Knightley and Mr. Darcy, played by Matthew Macfadyen. The story it’s about their love. When they met each other, her prejudice and his pride build a bad relation and they don’t get very well. But as long the story is going on, both characters do things that show the love that they fell.

This is my favorite movie because many reasons. First, I like a lot the fact that the characters break down the walls and accept their love. In second place, I think Jane Austen’s books are very good, they are part of classic English literature and are the inspiration for the most modern love stories. The other reason why “Pride and Prejudice” is my favorite film it’s because I love the way how it’s the movie made. I love the actors, the photography, the music, the places where it was filmed, EVERYTHING!!!

I leave you a photo from the movie so you can see for yourself how beautiful this film is.


1 comentario:

  1. Manuel, hello! share with you the look you have about movies and people.
    I was struck by the film of which you speak, I have not seen. Also something that strikes me is that apparently as good as film captures the essence of the book, wowing the audience with the scenes, setting and details.

    ResponderEliminar