viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

An important piece of technology


The piece of technology that I’m going to write about is the mobile phone. I don’t think mobile phones are my favorite piece of technology, but I have a lot to say abut them and I think they have an important place not only in my life, but in the lives of too many people.

The first mobile phone I got was in 2003. In that time I used it almost always to be connected with my parents. But with years I started to use it as an alarm too. When I grew up, I started to connect with more people: my friends, my boyfriend, my brother, etc. And I also used the cellphone as a planner and as a calculator. In 2007 I got al mobile phone with camera, so I could take pictures with my cellphone too!!! Finally in 2009, I got a mobile phone that allows me to listen to music. So now I use my mobile phone to be connected with people, as a watch and an alarm, as a planner, a calculator, a camera and a music player. I mean, with all that of course that my mobile phone has an important place in my life and I use it everyday, no matter if I like it or not. 
 
I think that life without my mobile phone in some ways would be more limitated. I would have more diffculities to be connectewith people. I would have to have a watch with alarm, a music player and a camera, or maybe I couldn’t have some of those things because it would be to expensive. And imagine how it would be the life of those people who has internet on their mobile phone!!! Anyway, life without cellphone would be more independent too, and more free. But it seem that with all the new technology it would take a lot of time to be without mobile phones.


3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Manuela (:
    Yes, you're right, withour phone mobiles, our lives would be more limited. It helps to connect us with other persons!

    see you, bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey Manuela! I chose cell phone as my favorite piece of technology too! And I'm agree with you, when you say that your life would be more limitated without it, I think it would happen to me too.

    well, see you at classes! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i remember when i was 14, somebody stole me my cell phone, when i wanted to tell it to my family, i began to search my cell phone, knowing that it was stole me, it was an unconscious fact... i saw my life being limited, i'm agree with u.
    the cell phones are an extremly usefull tool.

    ResponderEliminar