domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

Music

Music is important to society because many reasons. One of them is that music can be a speech that speaks for a lot of people. Too many people don’t have the chance to say to society what they think, but music can represent their thoughts and communicate them to society.  Also, music gets people together around tastes and is a huge expression of culture.

People listen to music because it causes and represents different emotions. People also feel represented by the lyrics and that’s another reason why people listen to music.

I don’t have a favorite type of music. I listen to a lot of different types of music. The type of music I listen to depends of the moment that I’m going thru. Lately I’ve been listening to “Calle 13”. Their music style is like hip hop with some Latin sound and protest lyrics.  You can hear them on http://www.myspace.com/calle13officialsite.

I listen to music because it makes me feel. It moves me. It makes me laugh, cry or dance. Beside when I listen to music I feel accompanied. Usually I listen to music when I’m on the computer, with friends or when I’m alone in the streets.  

1 comentario:

  1. Excellent Manuela!
    I agree with you: Music moves the world!
    See you on Friday!

    ResponderEliminar