sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

Welcome

Hello and Welcome to everyone... 
My name is Manuela Jiménez and I’m a student of sociology at Universidad de Chile, in Santiago.
I’ve made this blog because it’s part of the work that I have to do for my English class. All my English classmates have a new blog too, so I’m not the only one with a new one. In ours blogs, me and my classmates are going to practice our English writing about different subjects of our interest. I hope this blog helps me to have a better English, because I know that this language is very important in ours days. I also hope have the opportunity to know what my classmates think about some subjects and create a space where we can share our similarities and differences. 
Anyway, today’s post is just an introduction and an invitation to keep reading us thru the semester. Later there will be comments about other things.


See you soon…

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Manu!!
    I'm making you a post!! This is so exiting :)
    Well, I think that you have a pretty good level of English, so this blog should be easy and very fun for you.

    XOXO
    Ps: I had always wanted to do that

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Manuela,
    It is really encouraging to see that you are motivated to learn English because it is important for your professional development.
    Congratulations on your level of English!
    I look forward to reading your blogs!

    ResponderEliminar