viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Happiness

I believe happiness does not exist if we understand it like that stage in life when everything is perfect and we have no problems at all and never again.

I believe in happiness in two ways. One of them is like those periods in life when all our projects and plans are actually working. But that doesn’t means that everything is perfect, and there are no problems, it is more like have everything is going on, and be satisfied with that. The other concept of happiness that I have is about those little seconds in life, when everything seems perfect. In those moments when ours chest seems like it’s going to exploit at any second, full of good feelings, specially love.  

I don’t know if now, this year, this month I’m happy with my life. I feel a little stress and I feel like I’m not spending enough time with the people I love the most. But I can say that I do have those moments when I fell so complete and that happens when I with my son and he does funny and sweet things.
I think people are not happy because they are not living the life that they want to have. And usually that happens because they don’t have the chance to even think about the real life they would like to have. There are too many people that is living like a puppet, doing what they have to do or what they think they have to do, without asking them self is that is what they want, or if there is another way to do thing.

I think Chile is not a happy country. I think that the way Chile is thought to satisfy some people interested and that is not compatible with the things that people need to be happy. I think people is obligated to do thing and have a life to satisfy their basic need but not to become who they would like to be. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I loved your patchwork theme in your blog! jajaaja
    I remembered a commercial of Hershey's "La felicidad viene en trocitos". I can identify with you about your son, I think kids give a lot of happiness to us, like my little brother and my nephew bring to me.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excellent job, Manuela.

    I didn´t know you had a son. Congratulations!

    2 POINTS

    ResponderEliminar