viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

Music

Hello everyone!!! This time, I'm going to write about music.
I like this theme, because music is very important to me. And it is important because I can enjoy it in many ways, so it is something that can always be around.
I don’t know if I can tell that music is essential to me, because sometimes I don’t need to listen to music in months. But the last time I enjoy music very much, and I want to listen to it, nd I want to know more music. So I think that what I'm going to say is that now, at this moment of my life music is essential to me.
The music that I like is very different, but I will talk about rock, because rock is the music that I listen the most.  But it is not heavy rock; it is more like British rock. I like it because it can be fun, deep, and very emotional. I like to try to identify every instrument and how it sounds. It is fun, because is like finding many songs in only one.  
I listen to music every day, especially when I'm going to the school bicycling. I also listen music when I'm studying, but then I don't listen rock, I listen classic music, or "huachaca jazz" played by Roberto Parra.
The group that I like the most is The Kooks. They are British, and they play such a very good rock. At 2011, they released their last album, named Junk of the Heart, and it's so good!!! Some songs have jazz influences that change their music.
Here I leave you a picture from The Kook's last album. 



2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Manu!

    I dont'n know so much about The Kooks, but I will look for their songs on line.

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very good Manuela. Great vocabulary.

    Some comments on what you wrote:

    If you start a sentence with "the last time" all the verbs you use in the rest of your sentence have to be in past, so:

    "But the last time, I enjoyED music very much, and I wantED to listen to it, and I wantED to know more music."

    The verb "Listen" is always followed by "to".

    SO, "Rock is the music I listen TO the most." OR "I most listen to".

    2 POINTS.

    ResponderEliminar