miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

France

Hello everyone, Happy New Year!!!
Today I’m going to talk you about travelling and visiting other countries.
Well, to start I’m going to tell you that I love to visit other countries! The first time I traveled was when I was one year old. I went to Peru to visit my family. I had traveled many times, but almost every time to Peru. I think Peru is a beautiful country and I love the people there, but I would like to know other countries too.
One of them is France. I would like to go because I think France, besides to be a beautiful country, is full of art, knowledge, history, nice food, etc.
I know that in France is a big museum called The Louvre. There are many of the most famous art works in history, and a huge collection from Egypt that was stolen by Napoleon in the Nineteenth Century.
I also know that there is a palace called Versailles, were the Royal Family used to live before 1779. That year started the French Revolution,  a long process of social and politic changes inspired on principles of equality, citizenship and inalienable rights, and ended with the absolute monarchy.
When I visit France, I would like to go to The Eiffel Tower, to the Triumphal Arch, to all the museums and the countryside. I would also like to go to eat and buy some clothes.
I think that I would like to live in Paris, is a beautiful city, but I can’t go because my son has to be near his father and he is not going to live there. Anyway, some day we will go and visit every interest and nice place in that city

1 comentario:

  1. Dear Manuela.

    Nice post, but I want to call your attention on the fact that you have 48 hrs to post after the class with a maximum grade of 1 point.

    According to my computer, you posted today,Jan 3rd.

    If I gave you a grade, it would be unfair for other classmates of yours who have been in the same situation.

    I´m sorry.

    ResponderEliminar